LERGH - A 20 page publication featuring some of my various comic work (including “Fish Food”) and an generative murder mystery called “The Murder of Lord Hauntgrove”.
Following on in the spirit of We Are Collective was The World Book Night - Night of The Living Dredd event at Chapel Arts Studios.
The event offered :
- Two printing workshops by the students of Winchester School of Art’s Fine Art Print department (offering Lino cuts and Monoprinting).
- A sculptural art installation by Michael Davies (not pictured)
- A sound installation by Tom Mortimer
- A “Drawing game” piece by Andy Reaney (not pictured)
- Animated films by Decadence Comics
- Free copies of John Wagner and Alan Grant’s The Dark Judges graphic novel (the first time a graphic novel has been part of World Book Night)
- An exclusive showing of the Judge Dredd indie film; Judge Minty (not pictured) http://www.judgeminty.com/
Video of the making of Jeff Phegley’s Ambit (2012)
Jeff’s prints were available at We Are Collective and will also been be displayed at Artifact an exhibition at Andover Museum and The Museum of Iron Age, Andover, Hampshire, England (22nd of September - 3rd November).
See here for more details: http://artifactandover.tumblr.com/
"Is The Lost Land Real?" - A comic made by Milo, a visitor aged 6 (at the Zine making table). The plot runs as follows…
A family are sailing on a boat and come across the Lost Land which is an island with a giant volcano, they meet several dinosaurs which they have to sneak past. Then, just as they get trapped, the island’s volcano erupts and all the dinosaurs gather to protect their eggs. Only one egg survives and the family collect it before returning to their ship to sail back home.
The stall for Morgan Hislop: http://morganhislop.blogspot.co.uk/
Performance by Joe Evans of Running On Air Records: http://www.runningonair.com/
Performance by Dead Wood and Phantom Heron Seas of Dirty Demos: http://www.dirtydemos.co.uk/